Friday, December 10, 2010

Starting With CORDYS

Hello,

This is overall a new experience which developed interest in me in the field of development with the help of CORDYS Product . I came into this approximately 6 months back which i didnot think of earlier when i was in engineering.But I have interest to do something new rather than everyone doing the same work everyday.

So i thought its better to have a documentation of my works done so that i can refer to doubts if i get in the future .So i thought of maintaining in a book.After a while i thought why cant i maintain it in a blog which would be useful not only to me but to the people who are feeling difficulty with the development based on cordys product.

I will be making documentation of my work done in the previous projects.I am giving a outline of the things here which i am going to discuss in the coming days.

1.RMIS Project
2.PMS Project
3.eMarine Project
4.SmartTraveller Project
5.Claims Approval
6.Use of Wizards and Artifact Viewer
7.Use of Uploader and Downloader
8.Microsoft SQL Server Database
9.PDF and EXCEL report generation.

Other things will be added to the above list.

Continue adding your scripts to the blog to make this really a useful blog to the everyone working on this platform.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .


PS:If you find any misconception in the things i am gonna say you are free to post so that both of us can learn the right things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment